Monday, December 26, 2011

=All about Christmas 2011=

hurm..my christmas 2011? okay the my first christmas's feel is bought gift for company gift exchange which fall on Dec 21. the gift bought on 19 dec, i was at the mines with someone and she want to buy gift which remind me i need to buy 1 too. i choose an "nice astray" before enjoy MI4.

Company gift exchange is based on pot number. i get number 44 which is someone from managemment dept.(Management budget rm50,supervisor rm25 and staff rm15). And i get a letter which is a note! haha..the note 3times more expensive than my astray. HAha.. And who gets my astray ? is a malay girl who doesn't smoke~ :)

two day before christmas i feel like i am so useless because someone can't make it for ....and i just can watch her sad and kept everything to herself and i could't do anything! i was so worried on christmas eve as she didn't my reply my message just hope she enjoy herself with her family and relatives.

Celebrated my christmas's eve at chatliang 's boss house and join by rachel and carol. Nice feast , enjoy game and fellowship with many unknown. And we sang carol song before we wish everyone Merry Christmas!!




On christmas day, went to church christmas service with elias and he bring 2 friends which is my ex-senior because both also from UMS. it was an awesome service ,attended by almost 2k church goers and it was my first time in my christian live i saw a malay family seated in front of my row.


+Joyful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!-


No comments:

Post a Comment